Best New Year Status Updates for Facebook, Twitter and everything else

Monday 26 December 2011


While the New Year's eve is around the corner, We have made an endeavor to put together a selection of funny, witty, interesting and thought-provoking New Year Facebook Status Updates for all of our friends.
You can use these amazing and coolest quotes as your Facebook status updates or messenger personal messages. Use them and spread the spirit of cheerfulness and joy of the holiday season as we enter 2012.

Here are the Best New Year Status Updates for Facebook, Twitter and everything else that you can imagine:- Simply Copy and Paste to your Status Update Box:-

<:o) Happy (^) New (^) Year <:o) 2012


New Years Resolution: Do less laundry and use more deodorant!


New Years Resolution: Find out why I really need to keep changing my Facebook Status.


Avoid hangovers on New Year's Day by staying drunk.


Most people look forward to the New Year for a fresh start on old habits.


New Years Resolution: I will stop using Facebook as the primary communication method with my wife & kids!


To beat the New Year traffic, leave when the countdown is at "6"


New Years Resolution: I will think of a password other than “password”


May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions do!


New Years Resolution: At least once a week, I shall break a law I've never broken before.


New Year 2012 Resolution: Stop changing my nickname on a daily basis.


In 2012 I will stop listening to these voices in my head!


Yo mama so fat, every time she turns around it's New Years!


I WOULD come 2 your new year party, but... I'm STILL celebrating Christmas!


Resolution for 2012: Spend less time on Facebook :P


New Years Resolution: I will take up some worthwhile new habit, like smoking – it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs!

You can leave your comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment